2nd Annual MW SIG Grant
The MW SIG will offer the second annual grant of 40,000 yen for the promotion of new materials creation for 2013!
Awardees are required to write:
- an article about their interests or experiences in materials development
- a conference report focusing on materials development presentations they attended
These articles will appear in our publication, Between the Keys.
- As far as possible, the Materials Writers Executive Board will seek to achieve gender equality in the awarding of grants and Japanese/non-Japanese balance.
- Period for applications to be submitted April 14 to July 15 2012
- Selection completed by early September in time for pre-registration for the JALT National Conference
- Applicants must be members of the MW SIG in order to be eligible for application.
Please apply to the MW-SIG Coordinator: mw @ jalt.org (minus spaces)
in a letter explaining (1) your situation, (2) your contribution to materials development, (3) why you think you should be awarded the grant, and (4) what kind of article you propose writing for us.
Applications will be notified of their success by September 1, 2012.